Thursday, May 1, 2014

May Goals

How in the HELL is it May already?!  This year is flying by.  While that's a blessing because the things that I can hardly wait for are approaching very quickly, I'm stressing because time is going by sooooo fast!

Here are my May goals:


Just for your info:
S - Specific
M - Measurable
A - Attainable
R - Relevant
T - Time-Bound


HEALTH
1.  Get my butt in the gym.  Since started the Advocare 24 Day Challenge on 4/28, I need to up my working out.  I'm going to do the Lean Body for Her Challenge.  While the actual "challenge" is over, I have the work out plan, and I'm going to focus on that for the next 12 weeks.  Goal date:  5/31/2014

HOME
1.  Hang curtain rod & curtains for living room.  Goal date:  5/11/2014
3.  Hang IKEA shelves above desk, and organize the office space.  Goal date: 5/11/2014

PERSONAL
1.  PASS AUDIT!  I sit for the first section of the CPA exam in May.  I'm nervous, but I'm ready.  I'm prepared.  And by the time the actual test gets here, I will have studied my behind off!  :-)  Goal date:  TBD based on when my exam gets scheduled.
3.  Start work on baby shower decor items.  Goal date:  5/18/2014
3.  Sew maxi skirt from knit fabric.  Goal date:  5/25/2014

2 comments:

  1. I love your goals!! What day in May do you sit for the first part of the exam? EEK so happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lindsey - I sit for the AUDIT exam on 5/28. EKK!

    ReplyDelete