Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Chipotle

I'm beyond annoyed.  I adore Chipotle, I always have.  I've been a big fan of the place since the first Dallas location opened.  However, something happened today while I was at Chipotle that made me not so impressed anymore.

Our military does not get the recognition they deserve, and it's incredibly thoughtful when an organization/restaurant/location/etc. will offer them a discount.  I'm not saying that it's required that every entity do so, but it's definitely a nice perk.  What tends to annoy me, and quite frankly, piss me off is when these establishments offer a police discount, but not a military discount.  

I love our law enforcement personnel.  I think they put themselves on the line to protect our laws on a daily basis, and I'm not saying that they too shouldn't get a discount.  But what I am saying is that without the military protecting our freedoms, the police would have no laws to police except that of a ruler or dictator.  

So, I'm going to add Chipotle to the list of places I'll no longer frequent.  


1 comment:

  1. I'm going to hop on that train and not go there, either! The good news, I never liked it anyway! :0)

    ReplyDelete