What books and/or magazines did I read this month?
I read Remember Me, The Return, and The Last Story, all part of the Remember Me series by Christopher Pike. For Magazines, I read Martha Stewart Living, Whole Living, Real Simple, and Lowe's Creative Ideas.
What were my disappointments this month?
What movies, television shows, plays, etc. did I watch this month?
I kept up with my weekly television shows - Grey's Anatomy, One Tree Hill, Army Wives, and Vampire Diaries. New movies watched... Love and Other Drugs, You Again, and Hoodwinked.
What fun things did I do with my family and/or friends?
April was a tough month for "fun" mostly because work and school was very intense. We celebrated my best friend's 30th birthday at Blue Mesa with a group of friends. We did the MS Walk in Addison for the MS Society. And, I took Level 1 of the Wilton Cake Decorating class at Michael's.
What gifts did I give and/or receive?
This was actually a big gift month, and that's kind of unusual for April. Marcus bought me flowers, a Blu Ray Player, all of the Harry Potter movies, and Hoodwinked. Just because. :o) We got Lindsey flowers, a Michael's gift card, a book, and dinner for her birthday.
What special or unusual purchases did I make?
Nothing really unusual this month. I bought the supplies for my cake class, lots of ingredients to make icing/cakes. I bought a necklace and a pair of earrings from Etsy.
What illnesses or health concerns did I have?
None. This was a very healthy month for me. :o) I did start the visits to the weight loss doctor this month.
What were my accomplishments this month?
I made it through the month! There was so much going on this month, including three trips to Abilene, so I'm glad that I was actually able to successfully make it through the month of April without any major hardships or failures.
What were my disappointments this month?
Luckily the disappointments this month were minor, and at this point, I don't couldn't even tell you what they were.
Anything else noteworthy to include?
It's in the months when things seem to be the most stressful with work and school that I'm reminded of the amazing friendship I have. I haven't always had friendships that were unconditional, and it's taken me this long and these many years to find it. Carie and Lindsey - if you girls are reading this - thank you for being you. Thank you for being a shoulder to cry on (sometimes literally), an ear to listen, and most importantly, a friend. I wouldn't trade our friendship for anything!!
And... I'm beyond thankful for my marriage. We've had some rough spots in our relationship, but I'm constantly reminded of how much I'm loved and appreciated. And that is wonderful.
No comments:
Post a Comment