Sunday, April 3, 2011

April Goals

In trying to keep myself honest (and as an attempt to blog more, AND because I've said I was going to do this all along), I'm posting my "goals" for April.

Health:
* Two walks this month.
* Make it to the gym at least 3 days a week!
* Try one new, super HEALTHY meal each week.
* Lose 5 more lbs!
* Schedule follow up appointment with Dr B.

School:
* Finish and turn in rough draft for ACCT 595 - Research Paper.
* Finish and turn in TWO research papers for ACCT 530.
* Study for FINALS! :-)
* Make sure to stay caught up on each chapter assignment, so I don't fall behind and end up in a world of misery.

Personal:
* Attempt to plan our days at Disney.
* Get my car cleaned up - oil change, etc.
* Pack up sweaters, and ship to Kelly.
* Organize the apartment, since we're staying here another 5 months.
* Consolidate student loans from BS/MBA.
* Post pictures each week of my cake decorating!

I'll check back and recap my April after this month is over. Wish me luck. It's going to be a BUSY ONE!

No comments:

Post a Comment