Friday, April 29, 2011

May Goals

Since May 1st, is um, SUNDAY, I'm going to go ahead and get this blog post out there! :o) All I can say is that I'm having a really hard time grasping the fact that this year is already 1/3rd of the way over. Where has it gone? Seriously.

Anyways... on to the May goals. The good news... school will be complete on May 8th (maybe even before then, if I can get my final research paper finished) and there are no planned trips to Abilene this month! Woo hoo! A month of FREEDOM. You can't possibly tell how excited I am!

Health:
* One 10K (or a 5K if I can't make the race this weekend due to homework. BOO!)
* Make it to the gym at least 3 days a week!
* Try one new, super HEALTHY meal each week.
* Lose 5 more lbs!

School:
* Finish and turn in TWO research papers for ACCT 530.
* Finish and turn in final research paper for ACCT 595.

Personal:
* Get my car cleaned up - oil change, etc.
* Pack up sweaters, and ship to Kelly.
* Organize the apartment, since we're staying here another 5 months.
* Consolidate student loans from BS/MBA.
* Post pictures each week of Level 2 cake decorating!

Crafty:
* Get to work on Carie's project! (Can't tell you what it is, because of course, it's a SECRET!)

1 comment: