Tuesday, April 26, 2011

April Recap

Whew. Well, I know it's only April 26th, but I can pretty much recap this month already. I didn't accomplish half of my "goals." I feel like a slacker. Hah.

Let's recap...

These were my goals. I'm crossing off what actually happened. LOL. In looking back at this, I failed to realize that we'd be gone to Abilene helping my father-in-law build fences for three of the five weekends in this month. My focus stayed on my cake decorating class and school. Pray that next month will be better!

Health:
* Two walks this month. Yeah, only did one.
* Make it to the gym at least 3 days a week! Psht. Didn't even make it once.
* Try one new, super HEALTHY meal each week. Ha! We've only cooked at home one time this month.
* Lose 5 more lbs! Is it sad that I don't even know/remember where I started? I think I've lost three lbs this month.
* Schedule follow up appointment with Dr B. Decided against this, because I'm going to a weight loss doctor now, who will track all of the stuff Dr B was going to track anyways. And who really wants to pay two co-pays when you don't have to?

School:
* Finish and turn in rough draft for ACCT 595 - Research Paper.
* Finish and turn in TWO research papers for ACCT 530. Nope. Not finished.
* Study for FINALS! :-)
* Make sure to stay caught up on each chapter assignment, so I don't fall behind and end up in a world of misery.

Personal:
* Attempt to plan our days at Disney. We canceled our trip, altogether! So I guess I can cross this one out.
* Get my car cleaned up - oil change, etc. Nope.
* Pack up sweaters, and ship to Kelly. No.
* Organize the apartment, since we're staying here another 5 months. Ha!
* Consolidate student loans from BS/MBA.
* Post pictures each week of my cake decorating!

I'll check back and recap my April after this month is over. Wish me luck. It's going to be a BUSY ONE!

No comments:

Post a Comment