Wednesday, August 13, 2014

A new baby boy!!

I'm such a proud Auntie right now.  :-)  Adam Christopher was born on August 11th, 2014 at 4:06PM.  He weighted 7 lbs 10 ounces, and is 19 inches long.  I got to see him at just a few hours old and again last night for a bit.  He's such a sweet boy!

Lindsey has done absolutely amazing.  She's such a natural at being Adam's Mommy, he totally calms down the minute she is near, and I'm just in awe of their bond already.  It's so sweet to see the overwhelming amount of love that she has for her baby boy.  

Alex and I are pretty smitten too.  

I won't post any pictures of him until I get permission from Lindsey, but let me just say this - he looks JUST LIKE HER!  :-) 


1 comment:

  1. Aww yay! And I'm pretty sure he loves his Aunt Christina and Uncle Alex, too! He senses you guys love us and take care of us!

    ReplyDelete