Monday, January 6, 2014

One Word 2014

Have you ever heard of One Word 365?  If you've been reading and attempting to follow my little life, you'll know that I attempt to do this everyone.  Instead of making resolutions, I make goals.  But instead of making resolutions, I also choose one word that is going to set the ground work for the next 365 days.  

This is one word that sums up how I want to live my life in 2014.  It becomes the one word that I truly focus on through out the entire year.  

My word is present.  

In 2014, I want to be present.  In the moment, in my life, at work, in my relationships, in general.  Instead of struggling to grasp a hold of something I can't physically grab a hold of, or worrying about a future that isn't here yet, I'm going to be present in today.   

What is your one word?

#oneword365

No comments:

Post a Comment