I majorly slacked on updating these in December & January. When you are an accountant and a full time grad student, the months of December & January leave NO room for anything extra. I was lucky to sleep.
I have a been really focused on making a change in 2014, and being more present in the now. I have been developing a relationship with my mentor at work, and attempting to really take the tips she gives me and apply them to my daily life, both at home, and at work.
I'd like to hope that my February goals reflect this new attitude.
HEALTH
1. Now that the move in behind us, find a fitness routine that works for me.
2. Go to at least one of Teresa's yoga classes in the month of February.
3. Research PCOS more, and the impact that food has on it. Focus on switching to a more "clean" lifestyle.
4. Record body measurements on February 1st and again on February 28th. Take pictures too.
HOME
1. Hang the bedroom curtains and hem/hang the living room & dining room curtains.
2. Organize the pantry, bathroom, and dresser drawers.
3. Finish unpacking the boxes in the garage.
PERSONAL
1. Update, re-create, start over, etc. on the 101 Things to do list. Find new focus. Erase the past, and start over fresh. Goal date: 2/14/2014
2. Learn meditation, breathing tricks to overcome the anxiety and panic.
3. Successfully mark off 3 - 5 "items" on the 101 Things list.
LOVE your goals, C! Let me know if you want me to come over and help you organize. It's always fun when it's someone else's place. It sounds like you are finding a new refreshed attitude. Keep it up!!! :)
ReplyDelete