Well, it's about that time. In less than 24 hours, I will officially be 30. It's relatively bittersweet. I mean, who wants to get older? But, I guess having a birthday is much better than the alternative of leaving this world behind. So I'll embrace it, celebrate another milestone, and look forward to my 30s. I mean, after all, 30s are the new 20s, right?!
In the meantime, I have to reflect on what my 20s brought me, what I've managed to accomplish, and where I'm going from here.
Let's see...
4 degrees... well, almost. I'm 6 months away from degree #4.
1 marriage and 1 divorce. Yay!
1 amazing man met
1 fantastic relationship as a result
1 beautiful little dog
1 Mercedes purchased (it was my dream car, after all)
2 states lived in, countless moves
3 trips to Colorado
1 trip to Vegas to hang with some amazing women
An amazing relationship with God
Countless friendships
Confidence that I've never had before
A sense of direction
The ability to see the good in almost all situations
HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Hope your 30s bring the best memories and goals accomplished!
ReplyDelete