September Goals - Recap
Starting in September, life is going to be CRAZY! Between work, school, packing to move, etc. there won't be a lot of time for extras, but I'm going to still create goals, because well, I can. And I'm going to do my best to keep going!
Health
1. Continue with the weekly work out routine. 3 days during the week, 1 weekend day. Ha! I might have worked out twice this month.
2. Continue to drink more water. I did, however, kick a$$ on the water drinking!
Home
1. Menu plan, and stick to it.
2. Start trying more gluten free and paleo recipes.
3. Pack up all the stuff in the "office" area downstairs to prepare for MOVING.
4. Pack up all glassware, etc. that is not being used.
Personal
1. Sign up for professional pictures. Start researching prices.
2. Stay caught up in school. DO NOT GET BEHIND.
3. Accomplish 3 items from my 101 things list.
4. Accomplish 10 items from my "running" to do list.
Overall, not a terrible month. :o) Here's to October!
No comments:
Post a Comment