Wednesday, October 30, 2013

November Goals

I belong to an online "Get Fit & Fab" group and every month we discuss our fitness/health goals.  I have been posting these monthly goals for awhile now, and a lot of them are just slightly out of reach to truly get EVERYTHING on my list done.  But, month after month, I continue this, because it gives me something to strive for and work towards.  I've been thinking a lot about goals this month.  

Health

1.  Focus on a work out routine/plan.  5 days a week.  No excuses.  Even if it's only for 30 minutes.
2.  Continue to drink more water.  
3.  Start & finish the Advocare 24 Day Challenge.

Home

1.  
Menu plan, and stick to it. 
2.  Start trying more gluten free and paleo recipes.

3.  Accomplish 10 things from my "home" to do list.

Personal

1.  Sign up for professional pictures.  Schedule a date with Shani. 

2.  Get caught back up in school.  
3.  Accomplish 3 items from my 101 things list.  
4.  Accomplish 10 items from my "running" to do list.


No comments:

Post a Comment