Health
1. Start a weekly workout routine. Focus on gaining momentum. A total of 10 work outs for the month. While the end of the month fizzled due to work and school, I did pretty well through the month as a whole, and got in the 10 work outs that I had planned. I'm going to count this one as a success!
Home
1. Make a minimum of one new recipe per week for dinner. Healthy! FAILURE!
2. Menu plan, and stick to it. Another major fail. I think because I wasn't menu planning, I didn't cook, at all.
3. Pack up all the stuff in the "office" area downstairs to prepare for new furniture, and ORGANIZATION! I skipped this one, but on purpose. We decided instead of renewing our lease, we're going to move to a new apartment. Instead of organizing, we're packing for good.
4. Paint the curtains for the living room, take the curtains for the bedroom to the cleaners. Another one I skipped - on purpose. I'm going to wait until we get moved to figure out what I want to do in terms of decor, and we'll go from there.
Personal
I'm not even going to bother with these individually. It just didn't happen.
1. Sign up for professional pictures. Start researching prices.
2. Read five + books for fun.
3. Accomplish 3 items from my 101 things list.
4. Accomplish 10 items from my "running" to do list.
No comments:
Post a Comment