Tuesday, January 1, 2013

January Goals

It's always fun to be able to manage to keep your resolutions on the 1st day of the year.  Hah.  Ideally, I'd like to have 5 goals for each category - but if it doesn't happen, oh well.  So here goes nothing...

Here are my goals for January...

Health

1.  Run a minimum of 31 miles... That's only 1 mile per day.  Totally doable.
2.  DRINK MORE WATER!
3.  No Starbucks for the entire month.  A & I went to Teavana and bought some healthy teas, so I'm going to make it a point to drink that tea for the month, and stay away from Starbucks.
4.  Cancel 24 Hour Fitness, sign up for a new gym membership at LA Fitness.
5.  Keep up with the UG Challenge(s) for the month.

Home

1.  Make a minimum of one new recipe for dinner.
2.  Menu plan, and stick to it.
3.  Go through closet, get rid of clothes that are too big, and stuff that I just don't wear anymore.

Personal

1.  Get a massage.
2.  Organize calendar with 2013 Spring school schedule.
3.  Read two + books for fun.
4.  Accomplish at least 4 items from my 101 things list.

No comments:

Post a Comment