Sunday, November 18, 2012

Vacation

It's awesome to type that word.  :-)  I'm on vacation!  WOO HOO!  I haven't taken a long vacation since 2011 when the ex-husband and I went with his family to Colorado.  Ahhhh.  Vacation. 

So I'm not doing anything productive, or anything major.  So far, I've done as little as possible.  And quite frankly, it's AWESOME.  On Friday, I did some house cleaning, but quickly ended that.  Hah.  At least my bathroom is clean.  My task for Monday is to tackle the living room, dining room, kitchen since it's all one big room, and figure out a plan for where I'm going to put my Christmas tree.

Saturday, A and I made the drive to my parent's house, just to chill.  We didn't really do much.  A helped Frank unload some hay, my mom and I hung out, we went on a hike through their land, then dinner, then home.  It was a good day.  Low key, no drama, no bullshit, just fun.  It was nice. 

Today... the grocery store, AT&T, and maybe some baking or candy making.  The good news with being home all week is that I really don't have a good excuse NOT to cook.  

So who knows what this week will bring for me, other than relaxation, sleeping in, hanging with Chloe and A, and just enjoying not being at work. 

I hope you all have a fantastic and wonderful Thanksgiving!

Much love,
C

No comments:

Post a Comment