Friday, November 18, 2011

Simplify Your Life - Week 3

So I'm a few days late in posting this, but last week's "simplify your life" tip didn't work out so well. I did great the first couple of days - but after that, I realized that checking my e-mail first thing in the morning was probably the most effective use of time. Eventually, I'm going to check my mail, and checking it while waiting on the shower, means that I'm not checking it later. So yeah, while I loved the idea behind it, it just wasn't good for me. I'm still using the "one hour" with no technology rule, so I'm 50% engaged in this process.

So week three is to start your day with exercise. Psht. Wouldn't that be nice?! I've been attempting to do just that for MONTHS! I'll give it one last try. At least this is the challenge the week BEFORE Thanksgiving, not during. LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment