"The tradegy of life doesn't lie in not reaching your goal. The tradegy lies in having no goal to reach." ~ Benajamin Mays
For the month of November, I'm going to try something different... instead of breaking my goals down into distinguished lists, with categories, I'm just going to randomly write down the things I want to accomplish and complete this month.
- Enjoy Thanksgiving... no stress, no drama, just fun.
- Make a Christmas "gift" plan with Marcus, and knock out as much as we can during Black Friday shopping.
- Replace my windshield due to the massive crack, thanks to a rock from I-30.
- Buy new tires.
- Mark off five things from my 101 things to do in 1001 days list.
- Make at least a "B" on my ACCT 5311 test on November 21st.
- Enjoy spending time with my parents and friends for Marcus' 33rd birthday!
- Cut the fabric for Carie's "gift."
- Cut the fabric for the quilt.
- Close on our house!
- Pick out paint colors for at least the master bedroom.
- Do some kind of fitness related activity 10 times this month.
- STOP STRESSING!
No comments:
Post a Comment