Tuesday, October 4, 2011

September Goals - Recap

I keep doing these lists, because it somewhat holds me accountable, even though I know I don't have the time to accomplish these goals.  One of these days, I will though.  :)  So I'm sticking with this... maybe.

Health:

One 5K. This will be #9 for the year!

• Do at least 3 training runs a week (including Saturday). I have to get back to doing this one, religiously, if I’m going to do the Half Marathon on 11/6.

• Try THREE new, super HEALTHY meal(s) this month.

• Lose 5 more lbs!

• Menu plan and COOK at home, at least four times a week.

School:

ACCT 5311 – Stay caught up with reading, homework, and prepare for exam on 9/27.

ACCT 5314 – Stay caught up with reading, homework, chapter study guides, and prepare for exam on 9/28.

ACCT 5315 – Stay caught up with reading. Finish G/L project by 9/15. Finish First Half of Team Project by 9/30.

Personal:

• Pack up sweaters, and ship to Kelly.

• Consolidate student loans from BS/MBA.

• Catch up on book reviews on book blog.

Organize closet, desk, ROOM!

• Finish the 30 Day Blog Challenge, even though it turned into a 90 Day Blog Challenge.

• Finish 5 items from the "101 Things" List.

Crafty:

• Get to work on Carie’s project! (Can’t tell you what it is, because of course, it’s a SECRET!)

No comments:

Post a Comment