Tuesday, October 4, 2011

October Goals

You know, at this point, I’m not even sure why I make this  stupid “goal lists” each month.  I can
NEVER EVER accomplish more than about 3 of them, and those goals tend to always have to do with school.  Ugh.  In my best Jessie voice, “There’s not enough time.  There’s never enough time.”  Ahhhh!

Health:

  • Do something healthy.  Ideally, I’d accomplish getting back into running, going to the gym, increasing water consumption, cooking at home, but hell, who am I kidding?!  I’ll be lucky to eat, period.


School:

  • Try not to drown, and keep up!


Personal:

  • Have a blast in Vegas, and leave all the darn stress behind when I get on the plane.

  • Finish the blogging challenge… or give up on it.  One way or another, make a decision.

  • Finish 5 things on the 101 things to do list.

  • Cut out the fabric for Carie's "gift" and the square quilt.

No comments:

Post a Comment