Friday, July 1, 2011

June Goals - Recap

Ugh.  Another um, interesting month.  A lot of things have happened in June, so much that my head is still spinning.  On June 20th, I was offered a position as an Accountant with a CPA Firm on the other side of the metroplex.  On June 21st, I put in my notice with my current position.  I won't actually start the new position until July 25th, but in the meantime, we're contemplating a relocation, which will leave Marcus and I 60+ miles apart 70% of the time.  It's going to suck.  But anywho, here's a recap on Jule goals...

Another stressful, unproductive month!  Ugh.

Here are June's goals.
Health:

* One 5K.

* Do at least 3 training runs a week (including Saturday).

* Try one new, super HEALTHY meal for the entire month.  Just one!

* Lose 5 more lbs!

School:

* Finish International Accounting research paper by 6/30 so that I can enjoy the Fourth of July holiday!!

Personal:

* Pack up sweaters, and ship to Kelly.

* Go to IKEA and buy Expedit bookshelf.

* Consolidate student loans from BS/MBA.

* Catch up on book reviews on book blog.



Crafty:

* Get to work on Carie's project! (Can't tell you what it is, because of course, it's a SECRET!)


* Post pictures each week of Level 2 cake decorating!

* Post pictures each week of Level 3 cake decorating!

No comments:

Post a Comment