Friday, July 1, 2011

July Goals

July is going to be an interesting month... to say the least.  My goals are going to be lofty, and I probably won't accomplish many of them, but I'm going to make the goals and hopefully I'll cross a couple of things off my to do list.  Between starting a new job, relocating, AND going on vacation, I'll be lucky to remember who I am by July 31st.

Without further ado... here are July's goals.  :o)
Health:

* One 5K.

* Do at least 3 training runs a week (including Saturday).  (This is a HUGE deal for me this month.  I have to get back in the gym.  No more excuses!!)

* Try one new, super HEALTHY meal for the entire month.  Just one!

* Lose 5 more lbs!

* Menu plan and COOK at home, at least three times a week.

School:

* Finish International Accounting research paper and ACE my International Finance Final!

* Drop Business Law for Accountants, since it's no longer needed.  Woo hoo for having Summer II off.

Personal:

* Pack up sweaters, and ship to Kelly.

* Consolidate student loans from BS/MBA.

* Catch up on book reviews on book blog.

* Relax and have some fun this summer!



Crafty:

* Get to work on Carie's project! (Can't tell you what it is, because of course, it's a SECRET!)


* Craft some sort of jewelry organizer/holder.

2 comments:

  1. You can tell me you know. :) I wont tell her! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you have been busy!

    ReplyDelete