Monday, April 22, 2013

May Goals

It's relatively safe to say that I completely skipped over March & April goals.  I wish I had a great reason, but I don't.  I was just too preoccupied with life and doing things as they came up, instead of following a plan.  And really, I have to believe that the goals are set to give me something to achieve through out the month.  I refuse to feel bad if I don't get them done!  :o)  

So without further ado - I am skipping right to May goals...


Health

1.  Continue with my weekly workout routine.  A minimum of 5 work outs per week, no matter how small.
2.  DRINK MORE WATER!  Another *must* do goal!
3.  Start and finish the Advocare 24 Day Challenge.

Home

1.  Make a minimum of one new recipe per week for dinner.  Healthy!

2.  Menu plan, and stick to it.
3.  Bring lunch to work a minimum of 3 days a week. 
4.  Grocery shop on the weekends, or Thursday evening. 

Personal

1.  Sign up for professional pictures.  Pick a date with Shani. 

2.  Read two + books for fun.
3.  Accomplish 3 items from my 101 things list.
4.  Accomplish 10 items from my "running" to do list.

No comments:

Post a Comment