Friday, February 1, 2013

February Goals

Goodness!  Where did the last month go?!  It's literally flown by, but it's been one of the happiest months I've had in a long time.  My divorce was finalized on 1/29/2013, A & I started going back to church and I *love* it, A put in his move-out notice with our apartments, so we're officially moving in together as of 4/1/2013.  Ekk!  :-)  Oh!  And, we bought a new car.  I'll post pictures this weekend.

However, with another new month comes another set of goals.  :-)
Here are my goals for February.

Health

1.  Run a 28 miles... That's only 1 mile per day.  Totally doable.  I *must* start focusing my training for the half marathon in May.
2.  DRINK MORE WATER!  Another *must* do goal!
3.  Limit Starbucks to only one per week.
4.  Cancel 24 Hour Fitness.  I'm paying $50 and working out at home anyways.
Home

1.  Make a minimum of one new recipe for dinner.
2.  Menu plan, and stick to it.
3.  Only go out to eat ONE day a week!
4.  Bring lunch to work a minimum of 4 days a week. 
5.  Create a personal budget and stick to it. 

Personal

1.  Sign up for professional pictures.  Pick a date with Shani. 2.  Enjoy my first Valentine's Day with Alex.
3.  Read two + books for fun.
4.  Accomplish at least 4 items from my 101 things list.

No comments:

Post a Comment