Starting a new blog is never fun. You have to reach out to all the readers you once had, and hope that they'll make the switch to the new blog. I mean - it sounds easy and all, and it's really only about updating their reader account, but still. I had a blog, once upon a time. I deleted it.
I'm starting a new life, a new journey, and I didn't want my soon to be ex husband and his family following me on the blog, and seeing what I'm up to. They don't deserve to know. :-) It's kind of nice, actually.
This blog doesn't have a specific focus... other than me. It's not going to be full of awesome recipes, or new craft projects, or hell, even be updated regularly. But I enjoy writing, and I enjoy having a place to put thoughts to "paper" so here I am.
No comments:
Post a Comment