Monday, January 2, 2012

So...

How is everyone doing so far?  I realize we're only 2 days into 2012, but yeah, I just thought I'd ask.  :o)

Marcus and I have spent today shopping... we're looking for bedding, a dining room set, a breakfast nook table, media room furniture, etc.  I think we've FINALLY found bedding that we both like... but the duvet cover is $299!  I don't know if we'll plug the trigger on it or not.  I really love it, but I don't know if I love that price!

One of my goals for 2012 is to take 365 pictures.  I hate that I don't take more pictures each year, so I'm going to attempt that.  My thought(s) are to post the "weekly" collage of pictures on Saturday at some point.  Let's see if I can keep up it.

I hope you are all rocking your goals so far in 2012.

XOX,
C

1 comment:

  1. I am supposed to be doing this and have failed to start...I will start tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete