Thursday, March 31, 2011

Cake!

For years, I have mentioned my desire to take a cake decorating class. I've always seen lots of beautiful cakes decorated by people like me, so I figured why not give it a shot. But you see, I have a lot of brilliant ideas, and I seriously lack the time to see them through. Enter Carie. My dear friend. She took the Wilton Basics course in April of LAST YEAR - and she's been encouraging me to take the plunge and do it too. :o)

So I am. Starting Monday, April 4th. Be prepared to see some of my amazing (for me, anyways) creations appear on this blog. I mean - wasn't that the point of the blog to begin with? Right? RIGHT! So there you have it folks.

The fun part? Trying to diet and lose weight, and bake cakes/cupcakes at least once a week. I'm sure my co-workers are going to love me, because the minute that cake is decorated in class - it's going to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment