Monday, November 8, 2010

>Taco Soup (Recipe)

>I fall into the category of women who were skipped over when it comes to receiving the domestic gene. I just don't have it. My poor husband does 99% of the cooking, and I think he's growing tired of it. He's bothering me more and more about learning to cook. So last night, I attempted Taco Soup. And I have to say, it was actually REALLY yummy.

I took a recipe and made it my own, which NEVER happens.

So here it is...

Christina's Super Duper SIMPLE Taco Soup

1 lb hamburger meat (I used the super lean stuff... like 95/5)
1 can of Mexican Rotel
1 can of Original Rotel
1 can of corn
1 can of pinto beans
1 can of black beans
1 package of Taco Seasoning
1 package of Ranch (the dry powder stuff)

Brown hamburger. Drain hamburger. Throw everything into a big pot, and simmer for an hour. :o)

I served it with cornbread, cheese, and sour cream.

No comments:

Post a Comment